“Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
I travel. I write. I teach.
That just about sums up my life. So, why not share all that I learn when I am traveling and writing with you?!
Things you’ll notice here at #TheTravellingWriter:
- I love to use the double LL in travelling because it is the way they say it outside the U.S. For all of my fellow American writers, I know it is not this way in American English. You don’t need to send me a lesson on spelling. I chose the double l with global intention. 2.
- I love to find cozy places to tap tap tap on the keyboard or journal for hours under a grand tree in some breezy park. I also teach my son, because we homeschool. We actually have deemed it RoadSchooling because we like to pack up all the heavy school books and find some cool place in which to expand our minds. You will see a lot of those finds here. Stay tuned. 3.
- I have lived overseas for just under 7 years. Loved it. Love being back home in the U.S too- I’m torn on what I love more. Haven’t visited every country I want to yet but I have hit a few. 4.
- I will travel every time a have enough money and time. Sometimes I only need time.
- I believe we should think globally and act locally and if every American spent 1 year overseas, the world would be a better place.
Here are some of the lovely pics, I have nabbed along my journeys, to help wet your palette!
I’d love to keep in touch or hear about your fabulous travel finds. Comment below, use the Contact Page or Subscribe to my website and I will send you periodic emails you can reply to.
Have some fun and show the world where you have been! Just click on the countries & states you have visited and share! (U.S. Map below – visit amcharts.com for the world map.)